Division, and Tirunelveli District Tree Growers association.
- Donavur Fellowship premises, Near Kalakad, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu.
- Tirunelveli to Nanguneri 40 Kms, Nanguneri to Kalakau 20 Kms, Kalakadu to Donavur 8 Kms,
- Two private minibuses and Vans of Forest Extension Division of Tamilnadu are exclusively arranged to bring in participants from Kalakadu Bus stand.
- I day - 02/09/2010 Time 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM
- II day - 03/09/2010 Time 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
- No registration fee.
- Food will be provided free of cost.
- Accommodation for the night stay on 02/09/2010 is free.
- Transport from the seminar hall to the lodge on 02/09/10 evening and back to the seminar hall on 03/09/10 Morning are free.
- 'Cultivation of 'Ailanthus'- by Dr.P.Rajendran, Associate Prof, Dept. of Tree Breeding, Forest college & Research Institute, Mettupalayam.
- 'Cultivation of Eucalyptus and the benefits of selecting Euclayptus clones as planting material.' - Resource person from F.C & R.I.
- 'Cultivation of 'Melia dubia'- Resource person from IFGTB.
- 'Cultivation of Neem and Albizia lebbeck' by Shri.S.Saravanan, IFGTB (Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding Institute)
- 'Cultivation of Trees in dry lands and the selection of suitable intercrops' by Dr.T.Rengarajan, Associate Prof, Dept of Agronomy, TNAU, Tamilnadu Agriculture University, Agriculture Research Station, Kovilpatti.
- 'Various Soil types and selecting appropriate Tree variety that suits your soil type' by Dr. Salia, Professor, Dept. of Soil Sciences, TNAU, Tamilnadu Agriculture University, Madurai.
- 'Contract Farming in dry lands' by Sri. Srinivasan, Plantation Manager, TNPL, Tamilnadu News Prints and Papers Limited, Karur.
- 'Soil and water conservation in Dry lands' by Shri. Chandran, Executive Engineer, Agriculture Engineering Department, Tirunelveli.
Tirunelveli District Tree Growers Association